Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip
Join our Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip. We will spend the day exploring communist monuments, built in the 1950s. Get to know what everyday life and the communist regime were like.
Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip: explore the Communist Monuments
We start our Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip with a pick-up from your accommodation in Sofia. First, we go to see the Communist monuments in Sofia. These are the Soviet army monument and the Mound of Brotherhood in the Borisova garden.
Plovdiv Day trip: see the second largest city in Bulgaria
Next we drive to Plovdiv, the second largest city in Bulgaria. Our Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip continues with sightseeing of Alyosha monument. This is a Soviet army monument, built in 1954-1957 in Plovdiv. It represents the figure of a Soviet soldier, 11 metre high. In addition, we will visit Kapana, the art area of Plovdiv. Here we can have optional lunch and you can taste local food and drinks. With this our Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip is coming to an end. In the late afternoon we will drive back to Sofia and we will drop you off at your accommodation.
Price of the Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip: on request Write to us and let us know when you want to have a tour.
The price of Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip includes:
– transport Sofia – Plovdiv – Sofia
– pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in Sofia
– Licensed English speaking tour guide and driver
– tasting of boza (local drink) and banitsa (local breakfast)
– Sightseeing of the Soviet Army monument in Sofia
– Sightseeing of the Mound of Brotherhood monument in Sofia
– Sightseeing of the Alyosha Soviet Army monument in Plovdiv
– Sightseeing of the Kapana art area and the old town of Plovdiv
– mineral water
– photos from the tour
The price excludes:
– optional lunch in Plovdiv
– entrance fees for the museums in Plovdiv
Departure dates for the Sofia and Plovdiv Day Trip: every day on request. Sign up at email@example.com.
More of our private tours in Bulgaria and on the Balkans, you can find on nvision travel.